Industrial Dehumidifier – Floor Standing
RID-110L -FS, RID-140L-FS, RID-160L-FS, RID-210L-FS
Dehumidifying Capacity: 110 ~ 210 liter / day @ 30°C, 80%RH
Our Industrial Dehumidifier is designed for heavy duty application that require long hour operations and to dehumidify large area size. Our Industrial Dehumidifiers is built-in with high-performance and energy efficient product. With the combination of advance technologies and the craftsmanship of precision engineering, we are able to make dehumidifier that work effectively and efficiently.
- New Bottom Front Inlet and Top Front Discharge for better coverage and supply of dry air to surrounding area.
- The body material of the dehumidifier is made of cold-rolled sheet metal with epoxy powder coating paint
- Evaporator and Condenser of the dehumidifier is epoxy-coated for better durability and corrosion resistant. It is also washable for maintenance service.
- Low maintenance cost and energy efficient design dehumidifier.
- Reliable and High-Performance PANASONIC Scroll Compressor with environmental friendly refrigerant R410A.
- Energy Saving, High Efficiency EC Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan for Low Noise, High Static Pressure operation with Variable Speed Controller.
- Aluminum Mesh Filter for heavy duty usage and washable is provided in the dehumidifier.
- The dehumidifier is built with reliability for long hour operation 24/7.
- Advance touch button controller with built-in temperature and humidity sensor. It is easy to set up the dehumidifier and settings will be stored in memory.
- Honeycomb Structure Evaporator with blue coated hydrophilic water-repellent, which provide better efficiency to dehumidify the air.
- Built-in with Heavy Duty Nylon Wheel for easier to mobilise.
- Water Drain Pan of the dehumidifier is made of SUS304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion damage.
|Type||Industrial Dehumidifier – Floor Standing type|
|Dehumidifying Capacity @ 30°C, 80%RH||110 liter / day||140 liter / day||160 liter / day||210 liter / day|
|Air Flow Rate||1050 m³/h||1250 m³/h||1550 m³/h||2200 m³/h|
|Power Rating||1.0 kW||1.2 kW||2.82 kW||3.1 kW|
|Voltage||220V / 1PH / 50Hz||415/3PH/50Hz|
|Motor||AC Type or EC – Electronically Commutated|
|Impeller Vane||Aluminum Backward Curved Centrifugal or Forward Curved Centrifugal|
|Fan Speed||2 steps with Variable Speed Control up to 10 levels|
|Controller||Digital Controller with Honeywell Temperature and Humidity Sensor|
|Controller Accuracy with programmed logic||± 2%RH|
|Operating temperature||5 – 38°C|
|Filter||G4 efficiency – Washable Aluminium Mesh Filter|
|Machine Structure||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled metal body with thick frame|
|Coating||Industrial Grade Powder Coated|
|Dust Filter||Durable Aluminium Mesh Filter|
|Drain Pan||SUS304 Stainless Steel with Powder Coated for extra protection|
|Condenser and Evaporator||Honeycomb Aluminum Fins with Hydrophilic coating|
|Defrost||Patented automatic defrosting system – able to operate at 5°C of low temperature|
|Pressure Switch||Equipped with low pressure switch for protection on compressor|
|Electric / Water Proof Rating||I / IPX3|
|Protection||Delayed startup protection|
|Drain Hole Size||DN-20 mm|
|Dimension (MM)||Contact us for more information|
*Technical specification and dimensions are subject to change without prior notice
Our Dehumidifier is built-in with the latest EC centrifugal fan technology to meet the demand for high-performance and energy efficient product. Our EC Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans are precision balanced to provide superior performance. With the combination of the efficiency of a backward curved impeller and the advanced technology of an electronically commutated (EC) motor, a new standard for energy savings and performance have been achieved. The reduced power consumption of the high efficiency motor directly translates to savings. EC centrifugal fans are ideally suited for many air-moving applications, dehumidifiers and air conditioner
A Dehumidifier performance depends largely on its compressor, we used only International Reliable compressor such as Panasonic, Daikin, Hitachi and Copeland. With a good compressor, the machine could perform efficiently and effectively on every power that it consumes. Which this also reflect on energy saving and cost saving.